the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
I regret nearly everything I did between the ages of birth and however old I was yesterday.
today I burned my tongue on a piece of pizza and I think that it’s a very strong metaphor that sometimes the things you love most in life will hurt you.
WHENEVER I TOUCH CEILINGS I FEEL REALLY POWERFUL
*hears footsteps* *closes 12 tabs and goes to facebook*
‘hi i haven’t talked to you in five weeks but we’re still best friends’: a story about me and human interaction.
*flips open flip phone* hello hater hotline